We prefer to talk about our “practice” in practical terms: the immigration needs of the clients we serve.
At any given time, we represent
- Foreign nationals fighting deportation
- Resident status through marriage applicants
- Citizenship applicants
- Family members of U.S. citizens and residents who want to visit or immigrate to the U.S.
- Foreign workers with employment or offers from U.S. businesses
- U.S. businesses wanting to employ a foreign worker
- Foreign nationals investing in, or purchasing, a business
- Foreign clergy members and religious workers
- Foreign students
- Battered foreign spouses (and ex-spouses) of U.S. citizens or residents
- Asylees and refugees