USCIS e-Filing ends after August 30, 2015. The Electronic Immigration System (US ELIS) will eventually replace all the legacy e-Filing applications. US ELIS is an online, account-based system to file certain benefit requests, get electronic notification of decisions, and receive case status updates. Until US ELIS accepts filing for all applications, those that were eligible for e-filing will have to be submitted as paper forms. These forms are:
- Form I-131, Application for Travel Document
- Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status
- Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service
The legacy e-Filing forms can be started through August 30, 2015. E-Filing forms must be completed and submitted no later than September 20, 2015. Pending e-Filing cases do not need to take special action, and will be adjudicated.